Friday, June 13, 2014

Fish & Co. @ The Mines Shopping Mall

In my previous post, I mentioned that my friends and I went to The Mines to attend the National Achievers Congress Malaysia 2014. When it's lunch time, almost all cafes/restaurant even fast food chains were flooded with people! Luckily, we managed to get seats in Fish & Co.



Fish & Co. is famous for its quote "Seafood in a Pan" and they delivered their food in that way.


Fish & Chips from around the world? Hmm... Malaysia's Fish & Chips?? Sambal sauce?? Seriously?? But we didn't try that one. We had the Arctic Fish & Chips,  the New York Fish & Chips and also the Swiss Fish & Chips. We have add-ons of the soup of the day and drinks for only RM8.95 when ordering the fish & chips.


The soup of the day is creamy mushroom soup. I'm quite loving it cuz it's doesn't not taste either like the instant soup from Campbell nor Pizza Hut's one. They have small bits of mushrooms in the soup and the taste are light, won't make you feel full before you have your main course.


As usual, we choose ice lemon tea instead of gassy drinks like Sprite and Coke.


The NY Fish & Chips are loaded with Parmesan cheese. I can't take in the cheesy smell or milky smell. Not that I'm allergic to cheese/butter or dairy products, it's just the smell too heavy for me (I'm able to drink milk if only the smell covered by other smell like Cappuccino). My mom told me that when I was a baby, I don't drink milk unless it's chocolate milk. Bits by bits, I'm still trying to intake cheese and dairy products.


For Swiss Fish & Chips, the fillet was filled with cheese and topped with garlic lemon butter sauce. Again, this too cheesy for me but at least, there is lemony sauce on top of it.


I had the Arctic Fish & Chips. The fillets (two fillets instead one and bigger portion than the other two fish & chips) were so long till the ends out from the pan. Is this implying Arctic's people have bigger appetite? Hmmm...

This fish & chips look so big, but let me tell you the truth.. it's because of the flour. FLOUR! I ate half of the fillet and finally gets to eat the real fillet! Dang! I almost full with the flour! The fillets are so 'dry' as there is no sauce topped than what's shown in the menu!

I kept drinking my lemon tea till I'm full while eating the fish & chips. I paid totalling RM32 (inclusive service tax and govt tax) for FLOUR!

Overall, the food is good. Good environment and staff are friendly. I still come back to Fish & Co. but I will not order the Arctic Fish & Chips.

Behind the scene... trying out the wide angle lens!


Fish & Co.
Lot L1-100*102,

The Mines, Jalan Dulang,
MINES Resort City, 
43300 Seri Kembangan.


Tel: 03-8958 5856

xoxo,

your lil BFF ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment