Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome!

Hello there! 

Welcome to my blog, my B.F.F.s! What does B.F.F.s stands for??

B is Beauty,
F is Food,
F is Fun, and
S is.... Smile :)

I will share my BEAUTY products that I loved or interested in or tried before but failed on my skin and trying to warns people out there to not use the products.... Just joking! Different people, different skin type or conditions! Even the products failed me, I will still share in here, just no more trying on that products in future. 

I don't care how expensive is,
Where its from, 
What cuisine you are,
As long as is GOOD FOOD!
That's summarize all! 

The FUN that I experienced in various events or moments when I'm with my love, my family and my bunch of crazy friends! Advice: Its never too late to experience the crazy happenings outside the world your house! 

At the end of the day, you will put a SMILE whenever you looked back your photos or the words you expressed for the memories! 




xoxo, 
your lil BFF ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment