Thursday, May 29, 2014

'Say Yes' with Starbucks @ Avenue K

This is the last week of the 'Say Yes' to half-priced Frappucino (blended beverage) in Starbucks! The promotion is only valid on every Friday starting from 25th April 2014 till 30th May 2014. The half-priced Frappucino is available from 5-7pm and only when you pay with a Starbucks card.



I don't own a Starbucks card, therefore I never able to enjoy the half-priced promotion till last Friday. My friend have the membership card, so I managed to grab the half-priced Frappucino with my friend after working hours!

She has the first Starbucks card, which is the smaller version one. I never see this before cuz as far I know the card is credit-card sized. That's why I took a snapshot of it. The card can be attached to keys since it's so small! Totally convenient! But Starbucks didn't produce this small-sized membership card...


The cafe was loaded with people as they also want to enjoy the half-priced promotion. After 15mins of queuing and 10mins waiting the beverage done, we able to sit down and enjoy the drinks.


Both of us have the same taste. Two Java Chip and no whipped cream! I don't really enjoy the whipped cream on my drinks. Maybe the drinks are sweet enough and plus whipped cream... will be DOUBLE SWEET. Too sweet for my health!


We sat by the window side, enjoying the drinks and chatting, while watching how heavy traffic outside the building... LOL


Tomorrow is the last day of this 'Say Yes' to Frappucino promo! Hurry up and grab the half-priced promotion! Enjoy the drinks, peeps!



Behind the scene... My friend took this photo without my knowing..



xoxo,
your lil BFF ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment