Wednesday, May 28, 2014

International Beauty Expo (IBE) 2014 @ KLCC

Sorry for my late post cuz I was attending an event for the last few days! Here is the promised post on my haul from International Beauty Expo (IBE) 2014, which held from 17th-20th May in KL Convention Centre (KLCC). 

The event was free admission only for the first two days (17th & 18th) and RM5 per person for entry admission on the last two days (19th & 20th). You must register before entering the hall. Upon registration,  you will be given a pass/tag as a visitor and a goodie bag. My friend and I went for our last-min shopping on 20th May cuz we know that on the last day, the items will be priced lower than their prices on 1st day.
We went in around 6.15pm and noticed some sellers are starting to pack their items into boxes! We never thought they will start packing that early as the event ends at 7pm (by logical, 7pm only they should start packing... right? I dunno. LOL).Time is running fast so both of us start 'wiping out' some beauty products quickly!

What beauty products that I have bought?? 


First beauty products that I will introduce is the most expensive one, Hîme. I bought the mud scrub mask and moisturiser. Both cost me around RM200++!!




Hime 姬肤 is Japan No.1 Skin Care and they distributed by direct marketing/agents. That's why I never seen/heard this beauty products in shopping malls or Watson/Guardian. They actually famous for their collagen drink but I didn't buy that.


Hîme Thanakha Colla Q10-Whitening Moisturising Tree Mud Scrub Mask (180g) 


I was amazed at the result when the agent explained and demonstrate it on my hand. The mask should be applied on our face for 20-30mins and gently massage before rinse. But due to time constraint, the agent keeps scrubbing it on my hand. I can see the difference of both my hands. The 'treated' one is more brightening than the other one (maybe she has scrubbed off my dead skin).This mud mask said can smoothen uneven skin complexion, brightens the dull skin and also moisturising your skin. It also can controlling your oil balance and shrink pores plus removes dead skin.

Hîme Ocean Spring Hydro Moisturizing Cream (50g)




I have tried a lot of beauty products due my dry skin but none of them works in locking the moistures in my skin. Since I have decided to buy the mud mask, the agent convinced me to take this product as their promotion is only RM200++ either buying two mud masks or one mud mask and this cream. Buying them separately is actually quite expensive as each product can cost around RM150-RM170. 

This moisturising cream is formulated in Japan and said to have skin care concept superfine molecules to be easily absorbed into skin. It improves the skin's firmness, skin's elasticity and restore the softness and smooth skin.The agent also mentioned that the cream can tighten skin pores and heal the signs of ageing.



Shills's Anti-dark Spot Whitening Serum (20ml) & Bio Active Stem Cell Combat Essence (50ml)




The promotion is that any 3 items will be RM20 only!! Since I was small, I have a lot of freckles. They are not visible to the eyes but when you are looking into a mirror,  they are freaking a lot.


The Anti-dark Spot Whitening Serum restores the dark spots and skin's pigmentation into a fairer and brighter looking skin. It contains licorice extract which can protect skin from environmental pollutants and grape seed extract that can slow down skin ageing, improves rough skin textures. Most of the beauty products will have the moisturising function, so do this.

Bio Active Stem Cell Combat Essence contains apple stem cell extracts and Shills's revolutionary DNA whitening essence,  promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve skin texture by enhancing skin elasticity. It also said to maintain a long-lasting skin moisture level plus improving the skin complexion.

My Scheming Face Masks



My Scheming Face Mask is a Taiwanese sheet mask. I was able to get 3 boxes of face masks with only RM50! So cheap! This face mask usually sells at RM30+ per box or you can get them in Watson around RM6+ per sheet.


I have to take out the masks from their boxes cuz the boxes are spoilt as people are trying to get cheap things as fast as possible? I dunno. As long as the masks inside still in good condition, I'm okay.



Silk Collagen Whitening Masks

The silk protein said can promote the generation of collagen, activate skin cells and improves collagen absorption. The Amino Acid function is good in resisting free radical and UV, protecting your skin from exterior hurt. The advanced moisture factor prevents skin from dryness coarseness and ageing.


L-Absorbic Acid Whitening Masks

It can get rid of skin dullness by neutralizing the skin and controls the dullness with the biochemical whitening restoration function. It also increases skin defending factors, resulting a fair, bright, smooth and delicate skin.


Deep Ocean Water Masks

The deep sea water involves 60 minerals and micro elements, which the size is similar to the water in our body. Therefore, it is easy to be absorbed by our skin and promote metabolism.The face mask is able to maintain long term skin moisture, activating skin and brightens the skin.


Juju's Aqua Moist Face Mask




Another face mask that I able to get my hands on is this Japanese face mask. Japanese face mask usually can cost you around RM40+ per box (and its only have five sheets in a box!) and you hardly can find in store, except buying them through online. At the expo, this Japanese face mask only RM39.90 for 10 sheets! The bulk purchase is cheap, so my friend and I decided to share and buy. This mask boosts skin's moisture level and restores the irritated/slack skin.

Sensual Plus Serums



Sensual Plus is formulated in Germany. This serum is not easy to find in any beauty shop except buying them thru online or maybe some beauty salons which using them? My friend claimed that this serum is good (for her skin) and they are selling 5 boxes @ RM110, so why not try new stuffs? Since the bulk purchase is cheap and reasonable, I shared with my friend (2 and half boxes each). I got myself the eye care serum, hydrating serum and shared regenerating serum with my friend. The serum weights 3.8ml per bottle and costs around RM8/bottle.


Last but not least, I have bought these blending sponges. These cute little sponges just costs me RM8 and it will expand if it touches water. I have been wanting this sponge for blending the foundation/primer and it's washable.




Some free stuffs I got during my visits: hair treatment packs for chemically treated hair and also a hair band which will mend my hair when I'm doing my facial/mask time!

I have purchased so many beauty products that I have no space to store them. Luckily, I bought a big box from Daiso to store them.




Now, it looks tidy! I have bought so many masks and serum, and these can be lasts till the next Beauty Expo in October! In future posts, I will be reviewing these products!

xoxo,
your lil BFF♡

No comments:

Post a Comment