Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pulau Ketam Steamboat @ Restoran Tiang Seng, Taman Desa

I'm terribly so sorry for my late post. I have been sick for the past few days. \(╯-╰)/

Steamboat is Asian's favourite activity when the weather is cold or chilly. There have different terms of steamboat such as hotpot or Japanese terms, shabu shabu. Steamboat is basically the food is 'cooked' in a hot soup, in a pot on the stove that placed on the middle of the table.

I love steamboat as it's not so 'heaty' (Chinese word) or unhealthy like barbecue.  Especially the steamboat on Cameron Highland is da best!


One of my favourite places to steamboat is Restaurant Tiang Seng,  Taman Desa. This place is famous for its seafood steamboat as its origin is the Pulau Ketam Steamboat and their seafood are fresh.


The restaurant always fully seated with customers! I'm not a really seafood lover but I still love to steamboat there cuz it's cheap!


The staff will always recommend you to take their Seafood Platter or Menu Sets. But those are really not reasonable, unless you like seafood and you're okay with that platter. The platter basically has seafood, the fish balls, meat balls, veggies, eggs and noodles.


For me and my family, we more preferred veggies more than the seafood. We keep adding extra add-ons such as spinach, mushroom, noodles and others.


I'm so sorry that I didn't take any photos of the solo add-ons but I tell you... The portion is huge! Bulky of veggies! I don't know whether all customers also get the same amount of food given or the Tauke (boss) is so nice. But all I know is that it's cheaper for us to order separately and eat like that as we can eat our favourites.

The total bill is only RM105 for the six of us. Not really expensive and really like the bulkiness of food given. I will come back here to steamboat when the weather is cold again.

Restoran Tiang Seng,

34A, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa,
Jalan 3 1/4, Jalan Klang Lama, 
58100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel no.: 012-210 6893

xoxo,

your lil BFF ♡♤♢♧

No comments:

Post a Comment